 Trains / 30543 (-5)
  Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

(...) I know this is 5 years late but I think I have finally found the source code! (16 years ago, 5-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general) !

  NGLTC to display at Southeastern Railway Museum "Model Railroad Days" November 8-9, 2008

The North Georgia LEGO Train Club will be displaying their layout at the Southeastern Railway Museum in Duluth, GA on November 8-9. For directions, check the Museum's website: (URL) number is (770) 476-2013 -Scott Lyttle (16 years ago, 3-Nov-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains)

  NELUG to Display at Hartford, CT

This coming weekend, November 8th & 9th, (URL) NELUG> will be kicking off our train show season with a display at the Greenberg Train and Toy Show in Hartford, CT. For details, see the (URL) Greenberg Train and Toys Show site>. If you're in the (...) (16 years ago, 3-Nov-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Oil Tanker

a fantastic find at the local pick-a-brick energized me to create this oil tanker car: (URL) (16 years ago, 3-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Old dog and even older tricks

(...) Some slick stuff (great NP F, oh to have those arches in dark green and sand green). And I thought the folks over in the train room might be interested too (I just stumbled on this by chance), hope you don't mind the cross-posting. Benn (16 years ago, 2-Nov-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact