 Trains / 30508 (-5)
  Re: Spent Nuclear Fuel Shipping Cask Rolling Stock

A unique concept and well executed! Great work. I like the simplicity of the design you chose to model something so complex! God Bless, Nathan (16 years ago, 15-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Blue Train

(...) I had it while building, but then I was doing a lot around the wheels. I must say I haven't run the train a lot since it was done (and new paint put), but so far there is no problem. (...) Yes, LokSound is a DCC decoder (and a good one in my (...) (16 years ago, 15-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Blue Train

(...) The pictures are great and so are the coaches :) Thats interesting about the pilot marker, only this week have I been experimenting with one for the wheels of the Flying Scotsman I'm currently building and found it to get rubbed off very (...) (16 years ago, 14-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Blue Train

(...) Thanks to everyone for the comments. I've now uploaded more pictures of the engine and cars (both original cars and the model) to (URL) MOCpages>. The lights are now also installed (the white LEDs are powerful), powered by a LokSound decoder (...) (16 years ago, 14-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hobby Train

(...) If I may submit the power of one small Power Functions motor: (URL) a design dreamed up by "Swoofty", which I call the Franken-Swoofty. One small power functions motor is pulling all 6 cars from the official LEGO Santa Fe Super Chief consist. (...) (16 years ago, 14-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact