 Trains / 30493
  Re: Hobby Train

Jordan got it right, Thanks Jordan! :) Recently I was made aware of some of the internal structure of LEGO and this might offer some insights. In most big companies there are typically more then one product group. There are several in LEGO and there (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hobby Train

(...) The problem with this is that it doesn't really work with a switching layout where the locomotive often needs to move on its own. I agree that its a good solution for a public display that runs in loops though. On the positive side for me, my (...) (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)