 Trains / 30448
    New part in crane set —Jonathan Lopes
   I was mulling these new parts over while walking to work today: (URL) I was muttering to myself about them being yellow but then I thought they might be good for a spine car or the inside bottom of a container car? (I don't know the exact (...) (16 years ago, 27-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)