 Trains / 30443 (-5)
  Wireless Power for LEGO Trains?

I know this is a long way off (think 2050) but, on Thursday, Intel revealed prototypes of a new wireless power supply. If this ever comes to market, think of the possibilities! Battery powered LEGO Trains that never need to be charged! NXT bricks (...) (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: C&O BL2

(...) Thanks Cale, I was just lucky that TLG made the dark blue half arch for the nose. (...) That was a cool walk through, I've been through f-units before but never a BL2. Interesting to see just how they worked out the spacing, etc. With the (...) (16 years ago, 20-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  My NEW Rio Grande Grain Hopper. Design #2.

Okay, I really like this design the best! It took a good day to hammer out the design, but I think I was more impressed with this finished MOC then with any other MOC I've done. It had some rough spots that had me REALY scratching my head, but in (...) (16 years ago, 19-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New Rio Grande Grain Hopper & Santa Fe Freight Car MOCs

(...) Hi Ludo, Sorry to not write back sooner, but I've been away. I greated the stickers myself. I use art software and a deskjet printer with crystal clear mailing labels. It's quite a bit of work cutting them out, but it's worth it when the train (...) (16 years ago, 19-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: C&O BL2

(...) Wow! Such a nice model of a curvy, angular locomotive. Not an easy thing to do. And the C&O colors look awesome. Speaking of BL2s I stumbled across this (URL) Walk through> of Bangor & Aroostook BL2 #557 while surfing one of my favorite (URL) (...) (16 years ago, 17-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact