 Trains / 30438 (-5)
  C&O BL2

I'm still backlogged on posting my new train MOCs, I'll put up some dedicated pictures of my N&W J and car set as soon as I can get some good pictures. In the mean time, I just finished up a C&O BL2 in time for the latest COLTC show. (URL) Full (...) (16 years ago, 16-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Request for 7750 sticker scan

(...) I still didn't find an answer, so is there no one that has that particular logo as a scan?! (16 years ago, 15-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Rio Grande Grain Hopper & Santa Fe Freight Car MOCs

(...) Verry nice done. Where did you get those decals, because this is an added value for the MOC's. Regards, Ludo (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGOdometer

(...) I ran my VB program and came up with the following: 7 x 20:36 7 x 16:24 which produces an error of 0.991 meters per kilometer. Of course, packaging that many gears is probably a bit challenging ... but I'll bet you can do it ;) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Request for 7750 sticker scan

(...) I just found out that the 7730 has those stickers too. (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact