 Trains / 30433 (-5)
  Re: LEGOdometer

(...) Beats a system based entirely on units of toes ! Steve (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Request for 7750 sticker scan

I have troubles recreating the CFN sticker of the 7750: (URL) might have it somewhere but then it will be somewhere far, far away in a box full of trains (I found 2x 7750 in our collection but both without any stickers at all). I have checked most (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGOdometer

(...) Don't you mean those who reverted back to the stone age? I mean, the metric system is based entirely on being able to calculate stuff using your fingers, where the Imperial System requires better multiplication skills than your average monkey (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGOdometer

Nice box ! I ran most ratios through a pathetic microsoft product to derive a comparible metric read-out for those that made the transition from the stone age. put simply: 1 1:12 3 20:36 1 16:24 produces 1:104.9 at 95.5mm per rotation or for every (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGOdometer

(...) I'd love to see what you come up with! however I fear Philo may be right about it being too large. Your mechanism is shorter at 3 studs (2 cogs and a support) my chain precession drive is 4 studs long. Also the precession mechanism needs 9 (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact