 Trains / 30363 (-5)
  Re: Dalylight train, Southern Pacific Coast

(...) Mathew: Spotlighted! Wow! I love that articulation work and the way you did your bogie plates. Some ideas there that I have not seen before. The bricks Tommy did look great and I love the color scheme of these cars. Thanks for the link to the (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  8-Wide Rutland Gondola

Here's my first attempt at 8-wide, a scaled up version of my Rutland gondola. (URL) For the full story, see my post on the (URL) Trains-n-Town> website. -Elroy (16 years ago, 24-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Dalylight train, Southern Pacific Coast

Thanks to a very timely arrival of engraved parts from Tommy Armstrong, I was able to finish the assembly of my Coast Daylight passenger cars at the NMRA show last week. (URL) All photos and cad files on Brickshelf after moderation: (URL) I so far (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: How to hide wires for Train Layout

Thanks for your idea. Can you show me some picture about your suggestion, I am not sure about it. (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: San Diego Coaster train

Just an update. I got to run my SD Coaster train at the NMRA 2008 show. What a blast. But even more fun for me was seeing Swoofty's Metrolink version. Seems he never saw James Mathis version, and he based his on mine. I also got a chance to run my (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact