 Trains / 30353 (-5)
  Underweight SNOT

(URL) Hi all, I decided to play around with some SNOT ideas that can be contained a single 1-wide brick. Restricting it to such a narrow base means that detailed walls can be designed around the PFS components in a locomotive or wagon. Hope you like (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

  Online LEGO NXT Interfacing Workshop

Hi All, I'm in the planning stages for having the first Online LEGO NXT Interfacing Workshop. The hands-on event will be conducted using Skype as participants will be learning the basics of electronics interfacing aided by Hi Technic's Prototype (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Maryland & Pennsylvania RR 4-4-0 #6

(...) Thanks. Considering my N&W beat out your Union Pacific GE and Brian Williams Dunn & Duffy Circus train it was quite an honor. Both were excelent MOCs. Cale (URL) (16 years ago, 15-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Maryland & Pennsylvania RR 4-4-0 #6

(...) Thanks. The front truck doesn't support any of the locos weight which isn't prototypical but it works. As I was building #6 I was worried that the lack of truck support and the solid boiler would cause it to be nose heavy. I even had boat (...) (16 years ago, 15-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Maryland & Pennsylvania RR 4-4-0 #6

That front truck is a masterpiece, does it support any of the weight of the loco or is it held on the track purely by its own weight? Tim (16 years ago, 14-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact