 Trains / 30343 (-10)
  automatic mindstorm crane

Check out my latest build, a fully automatic mindstorm crane (URL) A movie on YouTube. It’s over 4 minutes so if your in a hurry start at 03:50 (URL) Bodville website also has new content. (URL) Some more crane pictures are on Brickshelf. (8 URLs) (...) (16 years ago, 12-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: S@H Sale

(...) I suspect all of these are probably on Bricklink by now, they sold out within a few hours.. (16 years ago, 11-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: S@H Sale

(...) Out of town last week, Is there anyone who purchased a large quintity of straight track that would sell some for $10 a box? I would like 50 or 100 of them. Thanks in advance. Chris (16 years ago, 11-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Belgian RR X-ing signal for single track

Hi all, It doesn't need to be always a large MOC to post, and i wanted to build this for a long time. Just uploaded a small MOC (2 versions) from the Belgian Railroad crossing signal for single track. Sorry, but I needed to cut a antenna to fix the (...) (16 years ago, 9-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGO 7996 Crossover Motorized and Ballasted - Pictures

(...) Mark: Nice work! This solution looks really trick. Another great use for the pneumatic system. I wish this stuff was still being produced (although I'm interested to see how the rams work on the new excavator set). I also like you ballast (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO 7996 Crossover Motorized and Ballasted - Pictures

(...) I have altered the crossover controls to provide for an all-straight state by tweaking the springs in the switching rails. I have also motorized the crossover in such a way that it can be set straight, TL-BR or BL-TR with two switches (both (...) (16 years ago, 7-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Anyone Interested?

Is there anyone interested in teaming up on a project? I need someone who has some graphic skills to repro some livery. I have images (jpeg) of the Seattle Sounder livery for the engine and cars, but no graphic skills, or knowledge for that matter. (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains)

  8-Wides Going to NMRA '08?

Does anyone here going to NMRA Anaheim plan on running/bringing 8-wides? (I know it's two weeks till opening but I just figured might as well try to start some momentum going.) Adr. (16 years ago, 4-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Long time away, new layout in making

Thats a nice engine shed too, (URL) (16 years ago, 3-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Soo Line GP9 and a Tanker

Wow, great work on the tanker, seriously. I admit I had to think about the "viking wheels" for a minute since I completely missed (sort of) the viking line and was simply unaware of these parts. They sure fit perfectly for this use. Great idea. (...) (16 years ago, 3-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact