 Trains / 30292
    Brickworld 2008 Prep. —Dave Sterling
   Hi all. I'm taking a short break from preparing for Brickworld 2008 and I figured I'd check LUGNET whilst waiting for dinner to finish cooking. I haven't heard much from the "Train Crue" or any other Brickworld attendees lately on here. I'm sure (...) (16 years ago, 1-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickworld)