 Trains / 30268 (-5)
  LEGO Magnet and coupler statement.

LEGO has released a statement about magnets and couplers. (URL) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: How to fit large scaled trains on L-gauge

I don't think TLC would implement this, because these are not single-piece tracks. Akos (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: How to fit large scaled trains on L-gauge

(...) Quick, call the police, someone has stolen John Neil's car! Oh, wait, there's another 12+ wider in the world? In all seriousness, very nice. Benn (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: How to fit large scaled trains on L-gauge

(...) Congratulations for this great effort! The page is full of great ideas and designs. I hope TLC is reading this! ^^ Thanks for sharing. Julen. (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: How to fit large scaled trains on L-gauge

I'm not a train lad, but the idea of widening lego rails has often intrigued me. I'm going to have to take a close look at your solutions. Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact