 Trains / 30159
    Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains —Tim David
   (...) From a train point of view, not an issue, simply have a loop (in the UK railway sense of the term. i.e. a double ended siding) and have another train bypass the charging train. tim (16 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains —Brian Davis
   (...) Sure - but then it's not automated. You have to get the first train onto the siding, or (if it was running around the track through the siding in the first place) you have to throw the switch so any other train bypasses the siding on the main (...) (16 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains —Dave Sterling
   (...) I just want to say that there are some REALLY innovative ideas being thrown around here. All this talk of automated recharging on sidings and automated points is just making me giddy. Keep the ideas coming!!! -Dave (16 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)