 Trains / 30128 (-5)
  New Press Release about Power Function Trains

Thanks to a member of the Trains and Town website we have received a new press release regarding Power Function Trains. This release is new to me and I wanted to make sure it was shared. If this is old information please forgive me. The article is (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Narrow Gauge 0-4-0

(...) SNIP This is really reminiscent of the look of old pre-minifig/early-minifig Lego trains; it's really cool that you've captured that look at a small 4ish-wide minifig scale. The Lego-primary colors & classic brick forms, combined with the (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Narrow Gauge 0-4-0

This year's Brickvention Build-In-Bag challenge was: [LEGOSet 4837] I was quite taken by the set, and the possibilities of rebuilding it to minifig scale, but preserving the gauge and, more or less, the width. Eventually, the wheel arrangement, the (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Queensland Rail 2400 class diesel engine

The first model I have designed in LDD that I am actually happy with. (URL) have included the LDR file for it. (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Call For BrickFair Volunteers

Hello fellow AFOL's, As you may know, BrickFair is the big event of the year, here in the D.C. area. Though BrickFair is not affiliated with 'BrickFest(TM),' BrickFair is the natural successor of the previous event. Many of the people that have been (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact