 Trains / 30031
    Re: 10183 Hobby Train Question —Adam Murtha
   (...) Maybe I did not make myself clear. I have already built the main model, or what I call the main model, seen here: (URL) am wondering if there is another model that I can build with the extra parts that are left over. (16 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: 10183 Hobby Train Question —Dave Sterling
   (...) Ahh, I get it now. Unfortunately, I have no help for you on that one. I put the "Gator" train together and promptly sorted the rest of the pieces into my collection when I got my first Hobby Train box. The next 2 or 3 all got sorted (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)