 Trains / 30028
  10183 Hobby Train Question

Hello, I am wondering what, if any, other designs I can build from 10183 after I have built the main model? I am referring to the long, 'gator' style train as the main model. (16 years ago, 18-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10183 Hobby Train Question

(...) Adam: Check (URL). LEGO has posted online instructions for a variety of alternate models. In addition, the GP-9 I recently built could be built using the Hobby Train box with a few minor modifications. (URL) GP-9 Thread> Leg Godt, Dave (16 years ago, 18-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 10183 Hobby Train Question

(...) (URL) Here>'s a GG1 (16 years ago, 18-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 10183 Hobby Train Question

(...) Maybe I did not make myself clear. I have already built the main model, or what I call the main model, seen here: (URL) am wondering if there is another model that I can build with the extra parts that are left over. (16 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 10183 Hobby Train Question

(...) Ahh, I get it now. Unfortunately, I have no help for you on that one. I put the "Gator" train together and promptly sorted the rest of the pieces into my collection when I got my first Hobby Train box. The next 2 or 3 all got sorted (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 10183 Hobby Train Question

(...) I believe some of the rolling stock in the box can be built with minor modification alongside the Crocodile. I seem to remember seeing someone (maybe Huw Millington) do something along those lines. Tim (16 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains)