 Trains / 30003 (-5)
  Re: GP-9 Locomotive & 136-Stud Truss Bridge

(...) ::snip:: Nice work, Dave! That's one big bridge... And the loco looks quite faithful to a GP9 - was it built from parts in the Hobby Train Box? It has the look of that same color scheme. -Jordan Schwarz (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  GP-9 Locomotive & 136-Stud Truss Bridge

Just finished up a couple new Train MOC's this week and figured I'd share with the community. First up is my take on the EMD GP-9. The EMD GP9 is a 4-axle diesel locomotive built by General Motors Electro-Motive Division between January 1954 and (...) (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  [Press Release] BayLTC at Santa Clara Convention Center

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark at telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we will be displaying for the fifth time at the Train Collectors (...) (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Trains-n-Town website.

(...) Jeff, Thanks for the input. I am glad folks like the layout, I worked hard to try and put as much functionality into the site before I opened it up. I also did a lot of work experimenting with colors and design so I am glad the work has paid (...) (17 years ago, 6-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: New Trains-n-Town website.

In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley wrote: SNIP Looks cool! One thing I noticed: on the brick word 'trains' in the logo pic, the yellow 'a' has the 1x3 along the bottom. I wonder if the 1x3 should be vertical along the right side to better imitate the (...) (17 years ago, 6-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact