 Trains / 29998
    New Trains-n-Town website. —Eric Kingsley
   Hey folks, Many of you know that I setup and have run the Save 9V Trains site for some time. Well the usefulness of that site has come to an end. Being the insane LEGO fan that I am I just had to do something else. To that end I have set up a new (...) (16 years ago, 5-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !!

        Re: New Trains-n-Town website. —Jeff Szklennik
   In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley wrote: SNIP Looks cool! One thing I noticed: on the brick word 'trains' in the logo pic, the yellow 'a' has the 1x3 along the bottom. I wonder if the 1x3 should be vertical along the right side to better imitate the (...) (16 years ago, 6-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: New Trains-n-Town website. —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Jeff, Thanks for the input. I am glad folks like the layout, I worked hard to try and put as much functionality into the site before I opened it up. I also did a lot of work experimenting with colors and design so I am glad the work has paid (...) (16 years ago, 6-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)