 Trains / 29975
    Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . . —Daniel Aubin
   (...) If you really want knuckle couplers for your LEGO trains, you could try these; (URL) They're made by Kadee (famous to all model railroad fans for their couplers). On their (URL) site>, they retail at 4,95$ for a pair. By modifying the shank (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . . —Dave Curtis
   (...) Using a standard #1 knuckle coupler is an interesting idea. But instead of using the raw shank version, why not go with one that is mounted in a draft gear box? A little epoxy or MEK could probably mount the draft gear box on a hacked brick. (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . . —Tim David
   (...) Jeff Christner used Kadees on his layout many years ago. His site is gone but the Wayback machine has the (URL) but unfortunatly only one pic. He also talks about it (URL) here> Ondrew Hartigan has also done (URL) some experimenting>. Tim (16 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . . —Tim David
   (...) Jeff emailed me directly as he is having problems posting While my Kadee site has been down for awhile, I did give permission to another site to use my images and text which you can find (URL) here> I have never given anyone else permission to (...) (16 years ago, 1-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)