 Trains / 29973
    Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . . —Elroy Davis
   (...) I expand one more baseplate, it looks like I could angle my yard down, and actually gain a bit of length by adding some curves to the switches and straights that I currently have. I'd also have room to expand in the future. I'll have to play (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . . —Peter Edwards
   (...) In lugnet.trains, Elroy Davis wrote: (...) Cool. I was worried that my reply was a bit arrogant. I spend a lot of time on the design of my layouts. Spending all year planning the design of the track and changes to the models, for an exhibition (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . . —Peter Edwards
   (...) Here's a colour version including the race track (URL) (16 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)