 Trains / 29857
    Re: Hobby Train Instructions PDF? —Tim David
   (...) The problem with the html export is that the part/step ordering isn't great and it creates very small images. The average model from this set also takes at least 50 pages! I was going to use this function until I tested it and decidied to go (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Hobby Train Instructions PDF? —Peter Edwards
   In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote: (SNIP) (...) Well that's the best option, save some trees. I find I have to watch some steps a few times to work out whats going where. Ben's train #9 is almost all black (Great design by the way Ben). (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)