 Trains / 29855
Re: Hobby Train Instructions PDF?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2008 23:51:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Gereon Stein wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Daniel Barrett wrote:
Are there any PDF's available for the 10183 Hobby Train building instructions?

Thanks,
Daniel

Are you asking for the default model (the large Swiss engine)? I understand the
alternate models are only available on-line anyway. Can't say, though, as I only
ordered my two hobby train sets last week when I found them to be on sale on S@H
at 50% discount... (otherwise I wouldn't have ordered them right now with my
tight budget)

Jerry

Producing instructions is something I'd like to do, but I've have to do an Ldraw
import, a reorder of parts/stages and then relearn LPub so I thinks its not
going to happen! If I do any I'll post them

Tim