 Trains / 2978
Re: Dimensions of a SD40 and GP35
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 05:26:20 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

John Gerlach wrote:

The state of the art in Lego Train Modeling has advanced a fair bit since
December 1997 when that was built.

You only think that way because you've been hanging around with the GMLTC
lately...

No, it's true. Showing you people how good I am HAS improved the state
of the art, because I got better after being exposed to those "All the
Johns are deluded that they are adequate" creations of yours. Some sort
of opposites principle at work I guess.

Looking for winkies...now where are those winkies?

J-2