 Trains / 29768
GMLTC: Santa's Train Shop Dec 8-23
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 08:29:35 GMT

The Greater Midwest Lego Train Club (www.gmltc.org) will be participating in the annual Santa’s Train Shop event at the Minnesota Transportation Museum at the Jackson Street Roundhouse in St. Paul (http://www.mtmuseum.org/).

Santa’s Train Shop takes place on the weekends of Dec 8-9, Dec 15-16, and Dec 22-23. We will be staffing our 17 by 30 foot layout over those three weekends and the two regularly open Wednesdays in between. On those three weekends, there are many events going on in the Roundhouse, including visits with Santa and free (with admission) train rides through parts of St. Paul.

The Roundhouse is open 10-4 on Wednesdays and 10-5 on Saturdays and Sundays during the holiday show. For more information on admission prices and directions to the facility, please visit the MTM website.

Please join us if you can! :)