 Trains / 29708 (-20)
  Re: Hiawatha steam locomotive

(...) Thats great to hear. Your Hiawatha passenger train is quite nice and steam engines look much better when running than wasting away in a train yard. I know all to well how finicky LEGO steam can be. My (URL) Pennsy Decapod> is a pretty solidly (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  New BBB wheels and colors

First, a big thanks to the community for making Big Ben Bricks possible. Big Ben Bricks has enjoyed the support of many over the years and for that I thank each and everyone of you. I am pleased to announce two things: 1) Big Ben Bricks has two new (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

  Re: Hiawatha steam locomotive

(...) Hey Benn- Congrats on coming up with a functioning design solution-- I know too well the problems of creating detailed MOCs that look great but run poorly:-/ And I don't even deal in steam! Ross has had EXTENSIVE experience in that area. I (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hiawatha steam locomotive

(...) Huzzah! I was happy to see pictures of it running on Brickshelf yesterday, wish I could have seen it in person. I eagerly await photos of your fix, I may have to adopt it if my designs will allow. --Tony (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Hiawatha steam locomotive

For those of you who have been to either of the last two NMRA National Train Shows, you might have seen my (URL) Hiawatha train set>, (URL) You may have also noticed that the steam locomotive was more often a static display, giving way to diseasels. (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Custom boxed LEGO trains

(...) It's a pity these are not official LEGO sets - I'm sure thay would sell well. David (17 years ago, 3-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Flying train

Hi, Last weekend some Freelug members tried to establish a new speed record for a LEGO train. But as for a real train, the track should be perfectly smooth if you don't want to make some looping. Check this amazing video: (URL) (17 years ago, 13-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ross Neal's 18th today:-0

(...) Actually, the REAL question is how long can I keep him from entering his dark ages...:-/ JOHN (17 years ago, 6-Nov-07, to lugnet.people, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Ross Neal's 18th today:-0

I actually was thinking that Ross now can start his own club! The real question is would he let you in! ;) SteveB (...) (17 years ago, 6-Nov-07, to lugnet.people, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Ross Neal's 18th today:-0

(...) Naw, he was already a member-- the TCLTC has pretty liberal rules for joining. We even take in Left coasters off of the street! ;-) JOHN (17 years ago, 6-Nov-07, to lugnet.people, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Ross Neal's 18th today:-0

Happy B-Day Ross! SteveB PS now you can finally join your dad's LTC! ;) (...) (17 years ago, 5-Nov-07, to lugnet.people, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: WAMALTC Train Display at the LEGO Potomac Mills Outlet

(...) If you're trying to read the linked article, and have found that the posted URL isn't working, here's the Tiny URL version of the URL listed above. It will take you to the same article Clifton is trying to link to: (URL) J.P. Manalo (17 years ago, 5-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: WAMALTC Train Display at the LEGO Potomac Mills Outlet

(...) Sorry for the double post. There was a hang up with LUGNET. (...) (17 years ago, 5-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.mediawatch)

  WAMALTC Train Display at the LEGO Potomac Mills Outlet

FYI Article published in the Potomac News (Potomac.news.com), a local paper that serves the Potomac Mills Area of Virginia. (URL) article didn't mention that the 9V trains are being discontinued by LEGO, but overall a good article. Thanks everyone (...) (17 years ago, 5-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.mediawatch)

  WAMALTC Train Display at the LEGO Potomac Mills Outlet

FYI Article published in the Potomac News (Potomac.news.com), a local paper that serves the Potomac Mills Area of Virginia. (URL) article didn't mention that the 9V trains are being discontinued by LEGO, but overall a good article. Thanks everyone (...) (17 years ago, 5-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Custom boxed LEGO trains

(...) Hi Paul, you are right - the language is German. But regarding the models he(she?) has built, I think he might be from Switzerland. RhB is the "Rhätische Bahn" of Switzerland and most models are done after RhB prototypes. Ben (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Custom boxed LEGO trains

(...) Whoever it is, they are in Germany Paul Sinasohn (17 years ago, 1-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains)

  ULUG will attend The Wasatch Rails Train Show in Salt Lake City

To all, ULUG will be attending the Wasatch Rails Train Show in Salt Lake City this weekend. This show officially kicks off our train year. Ironically, this will be our first year anniversary train show. Reed, as President of GBLT&C, has been (...) (17 years ago, 31-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce)

  Re: programmed switching systems

(...) The RCX would be ideal for this (and is indeed what the light sensors are designed for. I wrote my stuff in NQC using Bricx Command Center. They are easily available on eBay or bricklink, and some even have a built in power socket. (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Custom boxed LEGO trains

Does anyone know who is behind these neat custom boxes for engines & cars? (URL) Bryan (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact