 Trains / 29677
  Scott Wardlaw's GE AC4400CW in Canadian Pacific Trim

(URL) After several versions, I think this one turned out pretty good. Please take a look at the pictures and let me know what you think. (URL) Thanks for looking, Scott (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: Scott Wardlaw's GE AC4400CW in Canadian Pacific Trim

(...) Stunning - like most of your locomotives. The stickers really bring it to life. Best, Jonathan (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Scott Wardlaw's GE AC4400CW in Canadian Pacific Trim

(...) An excellent build Scott. Definitely up to your usual high standards. Great stickers. Play Well Chris (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)