 Trains / 29672
    programmed switching systems —Graham Watson
   Hello everyone, In several places on my 9V Lego train layout, I have sidings which provide the opportunity for a train to overtake another train which is travelling on the same track in the same direction. I would like to automate this process and I (...) (17 years ago, 23-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: programmed switching systems —Dean Earley
   (...) The RCX would be ideal for this (and is indeed what the light sensors are designed for. I wrote my stuff in NQC using Bricx Command Center. They are easily available on eBay or bricklink, and some even have a built in power socket. (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)