 Trains / 29663 (-5)
  Re: The demise of the urban landscape

(...) You really need to do this. Tim (17 years ago, 22-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: The demise of the urban landscape

(...) Okay, Jonathan: I fly out to NYC; we rent a truck, take apart the layout, pack it up, drive to Dan's. Next day, we set it up, and then drive back. Long weekend; done. Might be fun, bro! :-) JOHN (17 years ago, 21-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) Wow, great list, Remko. I would like to second all of these suggestions. Together they are relatively simple and easy to impliment, and they will work well for kids and adults. I really like the "assemble it yourself" metal track idea - great, (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) ... (...) Remko had a great idea about off-loading the "attaching metal strips to the rail" to the user. Too bad that ship has likely sailed. First, in defense of battery power, while a few folks have pointed to the powered rails and said, (...) (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A power rail idea

(...) Actually, you'll see I more-or-less suggested that as a method for prototyping the functionality. Or as a last resort if we get desperate in the future. But you can get "polarity immunity" by offsetting the N (or H0, or whatever size works) (...) (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact