 Trains / 29645
  Re: LTC question

(...) My point was simply as good a builder as you are, there is really no valid reason you could not call yourself a club--except perhaps for the definition of a "club". (URL) group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LTC question

(...) Thanks for the insightful reply Tommy. If I do get the recognition I so desperately crave, I will certainly go to you for all my KeithLUG / KeithLTC brick engraving needs. I'm already thinking of all the tag-lines to come out of that weekend (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)