 Trains / 29622
  Re: Precedent!

(...) Amen - my snotty brother! Yes, LBG-track can be regarded as a 100% pure LEGO solution. In principle one might support the opinion, that LEGO gave up 9V in order to push us onto LGB track. They softly started this in 2002 with the Guenzburg (...) (17 years ago, 12-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Precedent!

(...) I have always found it a bit ridiculous that Legoland does not put their incredible models under cover. I understand the idea of wanting an outside park, but UV and the weather is just too harsh on ABS. Why not have some really kewl nicely (...) (17 years ago, 13-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)