 Trains / 29605
Re: Precedent!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 23:13:28 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   Wow. This little revelation eluded me until I happened to see this pic from a recently posted BS folder:

This is a pic from LL Deutschland that shows a miniland trolley running on G scale track. The motors wheels look to be LGB to me.

Of course miniland’s scale is 1:20 and I am building 1:32, but I found it interesting that TLG itself has already done what I am planning to do.

Perhaps that puts me back into the ranks of the pure? :-)

JOHN

Have you only just realised that Legolands don’t use 9V track? ;-) Actually that pic is interesting, LLW uses really basic looking track The LGBesque stuff is much better (although it really should be inset for the tramway).

Tim

Tim