 Trains / 29603 (-5)
  Re: Precedent!

(...) Aww... you've always been rank in my book, John. ;) --Tony (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Precedent!

Wow. This little revelation eluded me until I happened to see this pic from a recently posted (URL) BS folder>: (URL) This is a pic from LL Deutschland that shows a miniland trolley running on G scale track. The motors wheels look to be LGB to me. (...) (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Rutland Boxcar #104

(...) Very cool, I'll have to sit down and try building a door like this. I must have missed this method when folks first started using it. I have been using a method a bit different, I put two hinged windows on the back of a plate and then have (...) (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) You are right, the main limitation probably comes from wall wart... You are essentially right for the 0.7A current (though it is not hard limit, rather a safety one). Philo (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) The Australian LEGO wall wart is marked 10V @ 7VA on the secondary. I don't recall all the stuff I learnt about the relationship between VA and W, but that seems to me to indicate about 0.7A. I believe this generally reduces as load increases, (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact