 Trains / 29512
29511  |  29513
Subject:
5th Great Western LEGO Train Show, Swindon, UK - 6/7 Oct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 00:51:32 GMT

The Brickish Association will be displaying at STEAM, the Museum of the Great Western Railway in Swindon, UK on Saturday/Sunday 6/7 October 2007.

The event title is now a little misleading as it’s much more than a train show! We will have two running layouts plus a broad spectrum of models and themes built by over 20 Brickish members across the UK ranging from castles to aircraft, ships to robots. We’ll also have a set timeline display from the last 75 years.

Other activities will include giant mosaic builds, play tables for visitors (aged 3+) and prize competitions. The Bluewater LEGO Store will be there for the entire weekend with a wide range of current sets to buy. They will also have a brick engraving machine for visitors to purchase personalised engraved bricks.

This is shaping up to be a huge UK event, so we look forward to seeing everyone who can make it along. For more details of the Museum, including directions, opening times and admission prices, please see http://www.steam-museum.org.uk.

Martin