 Trains / 29495
  MOCs from NMRA

Its been several months since NMRA and I have finally gotten around to photographing several of the new MOCs I displayed. Colonnade Apartments (URL) The Colonnade Apartments were built in 1905 and survived until 1963. I used SNOT extensively on the (...) (17 years ago, 13-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !