 Trains / 29458
  Re: Some new MOC Trains from NMRA NTS 07

(...) Those are great looking car carriers. The tread links are a brilliant use of a new element! The only thing I could even suggest is to snot a tile between them for the vertical support, but that would be a pretty trick change. I hope to see (...) (17 years ago, 24-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Some new MOC Trains from NMRA NTS 07

Thanks John, They’ll be at NW BrickCon... you can see them there! :) As for the SNOT’ed tile I did that at the ends and the uprights betweee the treads are 1/2 stud off-set to accomidate spacing. Thanks for the comments! It’s always an honor to get (...) (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)