 Trains / 29454
    Re: Some new MOC Trains from NMRA NTS 07 —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) I saw these in person and they are impressive! The car carriers especially stood out. Did you consider using two rows of the treads next to each other for a wider door way appearance at all? Best, Jonathan (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Some new MOC Trains from NMRA NTS 07 —Steven Barile
   Here is pic of a real one (see below, the image is a link too), the one wide panel I think works well. Also I was trying to give this car a longer look even thought it is already at 40 studs (my personal limit). It is about the same size as a double (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Some new MOC Trains from NMRA NTS 07 —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Ah, yes. Thanks for the link. I was actually hoping for another reply (see below) - I think your cars look great as is. One can tell exactly what they are from the models and to me that is what is important. (...) (5 second pause) Reply: These (...) (17 years ago, 24-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Some new MOC Trains from NMRA NTS 07 —Steven Barile
   OMG !!! I think that's the best laugh I had since the show! SteveB PS that was an inside joke form the NTS, think: "...this one goes to 11" (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 24-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Some new MOC Trains from NMRA NTS 07 —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Glad to hear that! Somewhat of an aside, we were out galavanting Tuesday night and ended up at a karaoke bar at about 1:00 am. I just happened to see Taps "Sex Farm" on the song list. I don't normally participate in karaoke, but was 4 or 5 (...) (17 years ago, 24-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)