 Trains / 29364
Re: Trains at Merrist Wood
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 07:59:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Tabner wrote:
   Hi All, I’ve put together a load of my video clips from this year’s Merrist Wood Summer Show (Guildford, Surrey, UK) which was held on the 20th of May.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVEZxZyqYEw

Enjoy!

David

In a similar vein here are two videos from 2005, one is footage from an on-board (wireless) camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSJJABx0-Bo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfqi5HefuMc

Mark