 Trains / 29305
    Re: ILTCO @ NMRA Nat'l Train Show —James Garrett
   (...) I am really looking forward to the national train show! I plan on displaying virtually all my stuff as part of the MichLTC layout. I want to take this opportunity to issue a disclaimer. I did not contact NMRA and I made no deliberate attempt (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: ILTCO @ NMRA Nat'l Train Show —Scott Lyttle
   (...) Jim, Having seen your work before, I think it's a compliment that they used your MOC's for the flyer. I also think its funny that the flyer indicates your MOC as the actual building (the power line in the "actual" looks out of place, which is (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains)