 Trains / 29272
  sub station?

Hey all, I’m looking to build an electric substation to put on a new module and I need a little help. Currently my plans are to make it about the size of a 10x10 baseplate but I have no idea where I should start. I kinda realized some of you have (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: sub station?

(...) Substations usually have some transformers of various shapes with lots of cooling fins and insulators... although I haven't built a whole substation before, I did design a LEGO Factory model of a transformer transporter car, based on a real (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: sub station?

(...) Ten x ten is a bit small, but perhaps this will give you some ideas: (URL) luck! Lawrence (17 years ago, 2-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: sub station?

(...) Ondrew, Do a google image search for "substations". You get quite a bit of images, and links. (URL) (17 years ago, 2-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: sub station?

(...) This one is from the UK GWLTS 3. I can't remember who made it though: (URL) was it the year later: (URL) Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk) irc: irc://irc.blitzed.org/ web: (URL) +44 (0)780 8369596 (17 years ago, 2-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)