 Trains / 29264
    Re: Best of Steam - Brickworld 2007 —John Neal
   (...) Thanks for the compliments, Brian, but I just want to make clear that, short of bank-rolling these MOCs, I can take no credit for their design or creation! I merely bask in the glow:-) JOHN (17 years ago, 29-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Best of Steam - Brickworld 2007 —Scott Lyttle
   (...) John, Nice Hogwarts! You need a dash duster, or were you going for the "weathered" look? I've found that in Wal-Mart/Target, in the automotive section, there are "dash dusters", that are used for..well, dusting your dashboard. I've found that (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)