 Trains / 29255
    Re: ILTCO Web Site and Database —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) If there are any email messages that need restoring or resending, I probably have them archived. Let me know if you need them. Paul Sinasohn BAYLTC/BAYLUG LUGNET #115 (17 years ago, 27-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: ILTCO Web Site and Database —Mike Walsh
    "Paul Sinasohn" <singlow2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:JKB9xC.p5G@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for the offer. The e-mail archives are fine, they were on a different server, it was just the database (unfortunately) which was lost. Mike (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains)