 Trains / 29253
29252  |  29254
Subject:
Brickworld Keynote - Updates on the Future of 9V Trains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:44:49 GMT

I was reading the Telegraph's article on Brickworld, and it mentions that the
keynote speaker, Richard Stollery, was grilled on pressing issues such as the
future of LEGO Trains and female minifigures.

Could someone who attended the event please fill the rest of us in on what was
said with regard to Trains?

A year ago, there was speculation that sales in the fall of 2006 would have
bearing on the future of trains.  Since that time, we haven't received much
official communication on the subject, although the release of the UTB and
Holiday Train sets is encouraging.  So, it would be nice to know if any updates
were announced.

Thanks very much!
Jordan