 Trains / 29242
  Re: Santa Fe B-Unit: OK or not?

(...) James; This looks exactly like your B-Unit, and no it is not ok to use someone else's pictures with out at least a nod to them! Foregoing all of the obvious negative comments that could be thrown around, I think that you have taken the right (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe B-Unit: OK or not?

(...) Guys: Thanks for the feedback. I'll see about sending Kevin a message about it. later, James Mathis (17 years ago, 24-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains)