 Trains / 29163
    Re: LDD Model of GG-1 Electric Locomotive - Advice Requested —William R. Ward
   (...) It's also not hinged to another truck; it only has to rotate around its center point. Being attached to the motor truck, the 3-axle trucks in the GG1 are being pulled a little bit off center as the wheels go into the curve, and I think that's (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

        Re: LDD Model of GG-1 Electric Locomotive - Advice Requested —William R. Ward
   (...) Bruce Chamberlain postulated that the problem is due to one of the 3-axle trucks being *pushed* through the curve rather than pulled. I suspect that a rubber band between the two 3-axle trucks would help - I will try that sometime. --Bill. (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)