 Trains / 29154
  Re: FRED- flashing rear end device

(...) I like this idea - it adds a nice bit of realism to modern train consists! Too bad Lego lighting wasn't smaller, but for what you had to work with, vool job for sure! And I just saw a History Channel show on trains and they said that trainmen (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: FRED- flashing rear end device

(...) Thank you. And don't forget that the non-electric version is a lot less obtrusive, (URL) (...) Grin (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: FRED- flashing rear end device

(...) Solution: don't put the light on the end. Put the light interior to the container, and pipe it to the end using a fiber-optic piece. The size of the flasher (about the size of a stud) would then be more correct, and it could be hidden about as (...) (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.trains)