 Trains / 29148
  Re: The Tequila Sunrise

(...) Great! Creates this nice envious 'want THAT too...'-feeling inside :-) It is okay to add stickers, but already not necessary, since it actually looks fully developed. Also the colour scheme is ok, it reminds a little bit of a comic style. (...) (17 years ago, 16-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: The Tequila Sunrise

(...) Thanks! The stickers I intend to add won't do much to change the overall look, they'll mainly just be adding text too small to have been created through LEGO means. I had some reservations with the color scheme, but it was different so I went (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)