 Trains / 29131
    GG1 10183 Alternate Found on Brickshelf —Paul S. D'Urbano
   Brickshelf user jmcollaco's (URL) gallery> has instructions for a GG1 made only with the parts from a single 10183 set. I built it today and can say it's a great model that adds even more value to the 10183 set. Here's a pic: (URL) I came up with a (...) (17 years ago, 6-May-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)