 Trains / 29086
  Re: Controlling trains with NXT?

(...) Block control was fairly common on model train layouts before DCC and other digital solutions became available. If you do a google search for "block control" you should find a few references. Yours is a variant of that. It works, but as you (...) (17 years ago, 22-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Controlling trains with NXT?

(...) Indeed, Steve Hassenplug & I did exactly this at BrickFest 2005 with the GBC trains - we had two trains running around a single loops, but in this case used four isolated sections so that each side fo the loop was under the complete control of (...) (17 years ago, 22-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.nxt)