 Trains / 29056
  Re: Three little MOCs

(...) They're all great, but I love the freight car in particular. I don't think I've seen the undersides of plates used as greebling in quite that way before. It's an effect I must endeavor to plagiarize at the next opportunity. Thanks!! Spotlit. (...) (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Three little MOCs

--snip-- (...) Thanks. It took me two hours of highly complicated SNOT solutions which looked terrible until I figured out that one... I was very, very, very frustrated. Tim (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)