 Trains / 29051
Re: Some models completed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 18:20:25 GMT

Tim David wrote:
I designed a nuclear flask wagon and runner in CAD
<http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=21596 nearly four years ago>. I've finally
built them and another British wagon, a hopper.¬
<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/29455<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/talltim/Speedlink/nuclearflasktrain/thumb/flasktrain2.jpg_thumb.jpg>>¬
In the time between designing the flask wagon and now, the tan 2x3 inverse
slopes and the the white hinge bars have become available, hence the reason for
the delay (maybe <<http://www.jlug.net/phpBB2/images/smiles/winkey.gif>>)¬

I must say yours looks a LOT better than mine which was designed and
built in a rush a few days before the Petersfield show.
I was planning to greeble it a bit for the next show but I don't think
its worth it now :)

http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk/lego/model.php?setid=tra12

I also love the look of the grill tiles for the flask itself :)

Very nice model overall.

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/